The Pathway to Purchase Program for Prince George’s County
Want help with your down payment when you buy a home in Prince George’s County? The Pathway To Purchase Program is here for a limited time. This is a replacement for the My Home II program which expired 12/31/2016.
The Pathway to Purchase Program is a first time home buyer assistance loan that is forgivable. These are the best types of down payment assistance structures out there, as forgivable loans never have to be repaid as long as you follow the program’s rules. Pathway to Purchase in essence gives you up to $10,o00 in free money to put towards down payment and/or closing costs when you purchase a home in the County.
- $10,000 in Down Payment & Closing Costs Assistance
- Required buyer contribution of 1.75% of the purchase price of the home
- You must live in the home 10 years
- The loan is forgivable after 10 years with a $0 due balance
- There are income limits for eligibility. Get the current limits now.
Homes up to $313,000 in Prince George’s County can be purchased using the assistance. There’s other rules & conditions you’ll need to know once you come to one of our Free Workshops or sit down with one of our program-qualified agents.
This program is available until funding is exhausted. Prince George’s County’s special down payment assistance programs are very popular and can run out quickly! Get started now!